Delivering on Your Unique Future
At First County Advisors, we offer a complete array of fiduciary services to uphold the best interests of individuals, families and nonprofit organizations. The Bank may serve as investment manager or advisor, executor or trustee, or as co-executor and co-trustee with a family member or other party.
In collaboration with your attorney and other trusted advisors, we review and implement your customized investment and estate plans to preserve, enhance and transfer wealth.
Investment Management Services
Includes Investment Management and IRA rollover accounts for individuals, Foundations and Endowments for nonprofit organizations.
As a mutual community bank, First County Advisors does not sell or own proprietary mutual funds. All investments are selected to optimize the performance of our clients’ portfolios aligned with stated goals.
You will benefit from unbiased guidance and personal focus, Advisor expertise and fiduciary responsibility, and data from a range of research partners. Investment management services include:
- Creation of an Individual, Customized Investment Policy Statement
- Ongoing Portfolio Analysis and Review Sessions
Estate Planning and Settlement
- Comprehensive Estate Evaluation and Recommendations
- Gift Planning and Coordination
- Wealth Replacement and Business Succession
- Estate Settlement Services as Executor or Co-Executor
Custody and Safekeeping Services
- Holding of Securities
- Settlement of Purchase or Sale of Securities
- Collection of Income and Administration Tax Documents
- Administration of Living and Testamentary Trusts as Trustee or Co-Trustee
- Agent for the Fiduciary (Conservator, Trustee or Executor)
The 75 million baby boomers, age 51-70, will redefine how retirement is lived, funded and perpetuated over the next several decades.
Wealth management is not an abstract notion—we approach it as a practical discipline combining investment management, financial advisory and estate planning guided by unique circumstances and objectives. This discipline is essential as America’s baby boomers transfer unprecedented wealth to their children and grandchildren, families navigate the complexities of multi-generational lifestyle needs, and business owners face an increasingly complex environment. Having expert, customized and independent advice is critical in realizing each person’s vision of financial success.
Simply, a collaborative wealth management partner provides the security to answer “yes” confidently to the following fundamental financial questions:
- Will my current investments meet my short- and long-term goals?
- Am I financially prepared for life-changing events?
- Does my estate plan address my current and future needs?
- Are all my assets properly designated to reflect my intentions?